Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 pm 

It has come to my attention that there has been some concern about how credits received in other parks not one's own are applied to the ORK.

I'd like to take this opportunity to explain the system and *hopefully* quell any concerns players may have.

First, local park PMs do not have access to other parks' records.

If you visit Eagleshire and you are a member of Mourningwood Glen, the PM of Eagleshire cannot directly update your ORK with that credit. Your Mourningwood Glen PM can; however, they will be reluctant to do so as they do not have access to the Eagleshire sign-in sheets or records.

The Kingdom PM is the only person that has access to all parks' ORK records. Therefore, I am the only one that can access Eagleshire's online sign-in sheet and apply credits to other parks.

Local PMs have the option of "trading" credits back and forth, but it has proven more efficient for me to access the ORK records and apply the credits accordingly. We call these "visitor" credits.

Second, application of "visitor" credits only happens once a month unless needed.

Once a month, I will access the visitor credits from all of the parks and apply them across the board. Why only once a month? Because I'm trying to make sure I collect as many of the credits as possible. This gives the local PMs time to enter the visitor credits before I access them.

However, when I access the credits, I go back three months to make sure that any credits that were not entered before the last time are accurately applied at that time.

The exception to this rule is when we are getting ready for an election or an althing. In those circumstances, I pull the visitor credits two weeks before said election or vote to make sure that I have a correct eligible voting list.

I hope this explains the situation sufficiently. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding this practice, please contact me privately at pm@amtgard-eh.com.
In service,

Lady Dreanya Jurista
EHPM

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives