Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:36 am 

Hail to the mighty citizens of Emerald Hills!

Elections for Emerald Hills Kingdom Prime Minister shall be held this weekend. I will begin officially accepting votes at 5:00 pm CST on Friday, September 1st, and I will stop accepting votes after 11:59 pm CST on Monday, September 4th.

Here are the 3 ways you will be able to vote:

1. https://goo.gl/forms/XCdaYMOSrNQLzSO03

This is the link to an election ballot on Google forms that voters are highly encouraged to use. Please note that only the votes of active dues paid players on the voters list will be accepted, so "extra" votes will be automatically discarded.

2. My amtgard email is marcelinefangmeier@gmail.com

This will be most useful for park officers who have chosen to collect a list of votes at park level, but individual voters are also welcome to use this method. Please include your home park, your mundane and persona(as it appears on the ORK) names, your vote/votes, and as an optional bonus you are welcome to provide feedback on my performance as your KGMR thus far. I want to make sure every voice is heard and that I am doing my best to serve and better the kingdom.

3. Your home park may have their own method of gathering votes that you are definitely welcome to utilize. This might be physically filling out a ballot at park, emailing or messaging your officer, using a google doc, or some other form. Be sure to let your park officers know if you choose to my form or my email voting options so they don't think you forgot to vote :)

Voters and park officers, please do NOT facebook message me your vote/votes. Any "votes" sent to me via Facebook message will NOT be counted. The only ways to vote are the three methods listed above.

Your KPM candidates are:

Eniad Norreh
Kainus von Killraven
Amethyst Panther

Park Chancellors, please encourage your active members to get dues paid. It would be fantastic if we can get to at least 175 total votes.

Much Love!

Quote:
Good Morning Emerald Hills!
Congratulations to Amethyst Panther for winning the Prime Minister election!
Some data:
Emerald Hills has 291 "active" players.
Emerald Hills has 169 dues paid "active" players.
I recieved 96 valid votes.
32.98% of all "active" players voted.
56.8% of all dues paid "active" players voted.
Thank you to all who voted in this election

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives