Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:52 pm 

Declarations are now open for Kingdom Prime Minister position.

Declarations will close at midnight on August 14th and the election will be held on the weekend of August 27-28.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:05 pm 

I would like to declare for Kingdom Prime Minister. I have been playing since 2011. During that time I have been a Barony PM, a Principality PM, and Assistant Kingdom PM. I have also held several other park offices and crated events.

Thank you,

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:37 am 

I would like to declare for Kingdom PM. I will post my qualifications soon.

"We need to learn to accept apologies we have never received. For we can't fix ourselves by breaking someone else."

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:10 am 

Hello, all.
For those who do not know me I'm Smiley. I have played Amtgard for 20 years now. During that time I have served as a Prime Minister on the local level from a shire to a Duchy and everything in between. Even serving as the Prime Minister of a county. From there I have served as a Kingdom Prime Minister for four consecutive terms, until I moved to the DFW area, four years ago. I have also served as the BOD treasure and this year was a panelist for Amtgard Leadership University's PM panel at Clan. By far Prime Minister is my favorite position and thing to do in Amtgard. In the mundane world I have served on numerous non-profit board of directors like Habitait for Humanity and Lea County Teen Court. While in those roles I have served as President and Vice President. I look forward to running for Emerald Hills Prime Minister and hope to earn your vote. If you have any questions of me please ask, pm me here or find me on facebook, just search for Dusty Marshall. Also If you'd like to know more about me in game fill free to look up my Amtwiki page. Take care and stay blessed.

Varonos Sir Smiley SpiritPaw

"We need to learn to accept apologies we have never received. For we can't fix ourselves by breaking someone else."

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:13 pm 

I am declaring my intention to run as kingdom Prime Minister. I started Amtgard in the fall of 1996. Since that time I've been kingdom PM twice, twice Regent of the Burning Lands, and hold a position of honor in the largest and oldest household in Amtgard. I am a teacher by profession and in that capacity I've often been in the position of being responsible for funds and accountability to several entities. I also understand the need for good records keeping. In the BL I began the fully traceable accounting that our first kingdom still uses. I'm completely committed to Amtgard and the EH. I also plan to get out to visit the PMs who make commitments and hold records at their own parks. It is too my intention to meet briefly with every kingdom member to verify records. If anything is to be seen as a better quality is my ability to see projects through to completion.

In Service
Countess Dame Mezzie

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:56 pm 

Well folks, the votes are in. Amethyst Panther is your new Kingdom Prime Minister! Congratulations!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:50 am 

Congrats, here's to a great reign as PM.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:50 am 

Thank you!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:26 am 

Vote breakdown:
Amethyst Panther: 52
Dame Mezzie: 20
Sir Smiley: 9

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives