Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: MWG and Seal
 Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:38 am 

A quick clarification. Thesection of the corpora being referenced (participate) is only to define an "active member" of the EH. That is different from a "resident". It is also different from a "dues paid member".

The ban was that Seal could not participate in Amtgard activities. Not that he could not be an "active member". (Though by not being allowed to participate he was, by default, not allowed to be an "active member").

I agree the Corpora needs a bit of an overhaul, and I hope to start working on that soon. But in this case, I don't think there are any loopholes that can be found to shwo that things were not done in accordance with the RoP.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 am 

Forest Evergreen wrote:
A quick clarification. Thesection of the corpora being referenced (participate) is only to define an "active member" of the EH. That is different from a "resident". It is also different from a "dues paid member".

The ban was that Seal could not participate in Amtgard activities. Not that he could not be an "active member". (Though by not being allowed to participate he was, by default, not allowed to be an "active member").

I agree the Corpora needs a bit of an overhaul, and I hope to start working on that soon. But in this case, I don't think there are any loopholes that can be found to shwo that things were not done in accordance with the RoP.

True, however since it is not defined in the contract that was signed(that we know of) then the terminology is open to interpretation. Rather than throwing in an interpretation willy nilly I chose to use an existing definition given by the rule of the land(corpora).

As a side note if in the future a contract of this nature included definitions for key components then changes to the corpora for this wouldn't be nessisary.

Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm 

Fog wrote:
True, however since it is not defined in the contract that was signed(that we know of) then the terminology is open to interpretation. Rather than throwing in an interpretation willy nilly I chose to use an existing definition given by the rule of the land(corpora).

Personally, I might use the definition used in English.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 pm 

hello to all that have i will not being at this events due to no money and a sound car but have fun and i will see those at park on regular time ...... thanks for thos who have heard me and stood behind me threw what happen so with that... would like to know if im not attending event may i play at mwg on sat 25 on park day would that be a part of my letter that alby gave me or wait one more day longer than to play sunday at any park i choose.....yes i will be playing somewhere.

Lord Seal Blackhawk - the one that said i did what where and who told you....
Elder of Kings Point - my park ....lol joking

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:35 pm 

Seal, you should totally come out to Artus Pass on Sunday! We can celebrate your return with club sandwiches!

Either way, welcome back.
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:41 am 

sutrasx wrote:
Seal, you should totally come out to Artus Pass on Sunday! We can celebrate your return with club sandwiches!

Either way, welcome back.
S

i see wht you did there, you sly dog you. ^_~

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 am 

Wow clubbing for 25 years is just really the only joke u guys got but new laws in hunting in Canada can be mad here to by saying (it's attacking me the swing away ). But yes I will attack back and from a far with the finger of god lol yes I m joking but where a cup nut shots are still leagel?????? Lmfao !!!!!!! Everyday I'll be shuffling....

Lord seal blackhawk - the one that said who what and how for those
eldier of kp - my park lol joking

yes one of many parks that I will attend

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 pm 

elder can we get spell check on here or a seal to english translation button?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:31 pm 

Yes Seal you can attend park on June 25th. In the personal agreement I made with you. If you followed your Ban then you would be re-instated to full status and allowed to participate on June 24th. You have done what I have asked so your Ban will officially end on June 24th.

King Alby

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:02 pm 

I want to say this first and foremost: I'm not stating this to be rude, bossy, ect. If you take it as such, I apologize.

The ban at KP still holds. This was completely separate from the Kingdom ban and has not changed. I'm sure Seal is still aware of this, but on the off-chance he wasn't, this will avoid any confusion. This is not a personal issue to me, I just wanted to avoid any issues that may arise.

Again, if offense was taken by this, I am sorry, it was not intended to be so.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 pm 

pffft, i dont see why he would even care to go back to a park where people are butthurt anyways.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 pm 

Silver Wolfe, can we get a copy of that signed ban. I'm curious how long you plan on banning my bro from the park he started. By my estimation its been over a year since he has played there. It seems odd to me that after all that has happened and now getting the official word from the king, that we now hear that the kings word does not extend to KP. how strange??? like looking in a mirror from MWG.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:37 pm 

i think the BOD should look into pulling their contract for defying a King....
as Delphose would say "just sayin......"

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm 

King's Point's ban was completely separate from the kingdom's. If Alby... or Forest would like to talk to the park officials about it we'd be happy to talk. As it stands now, unless (I believe) 3 out of the 4 high officials of the park sign off on removing the ban, it will stand. Seal's history at KP is long... and many of us felt slighted by many things he did. I'm sure we'd also be willing to sit down with Seal.

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:51 pm 

I would like to discuss this withthe incoming park officials at Coronation if they are in attendance.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives