Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:10 pm 

Hail EH,

~ This is a post after having revised my prior althing submission to work within the guidelines of our contract and the ROP. I deleted my old post so as to not have confusion on it, and will post the screencaps from it in the comments. ~

As I believe we all can agree, these last two weeks have been a very stressful and trying time. Both in our game and in the world.

I have heard many people have called for change, and we must begin paving that path somewhere.

The following proposal I will be submitting may only be a step in the right direction, but I believe it will assist in alleviating some of the stress and concerns people have with our suspension process.

I want to be clear though, I know this is only the solution to one problem. We must work together to begin paving this road to a better game. One person cannot solve all of the concerns we have with our game and I want to recognize that.

With that all said, I Tibbers of the Mud submit the following Proposal to be added to our next Althing agenda.

_____
Link to proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YyqtJH7aPYEVN1ZqRC6sd8S3U8WGA7pHllSzvJ2PygM/edit?usp=sharing
_____

To explain each part of the proposal.

1.) Is to make room for the addition of an appeals process in our Althing bylaws.

2.) Defines what is needed to begin an appeals process.

3.) Creates the process and regulation for the investigation the BOD must follow while looking into an appeal.

Some clarifications to add. The goal of this proposal is to create a process in which a suspension can be officially appealed. Because of the ROP and the contract the EH signed with AI, there is not a way for the BOD to overturn a ban, like I’d originally intended. It will always come back to the sitting Monarchy.

With that said though, given the way this process is designed, I believe it will allow for a monicom of better communication, and for us as a populace to see that many agree whether a suspension should be upheld or lifted.

Yours in service,
Tibbers of the Mud, Runner of the EH, Protector of Red Storm, High Councilman of The Cult

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard