Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:15 pm 

Sutra's Bid for Monarch Platform

Been a long while since I've done anything political at the kingdom level, figured it was time to dust off the rabbit ears and RP ideas. I'm still hammering out the theme reign concept but I do have concise ideas on how to put it into action. I want to reintroduce the kingdom currency system, involving every park by comparing/streamlining/introducing current and past currency systems used at both the local and kingdom level. I've seen some great ideas implemented, and want as much of the populace on board.

I'll be challenging the populace to push the limits on looking the part both for persona's and monsters, with perks and prizes on the line!

I'm also interested in working closely with park officers both in the EH and Dreadmoor, with the intent of getting all parks to be aware of each other and their projects/plans for recruitment/retention and all around park health and interest.

I'm determined to work with Dreadmoor Actual on polishing up a kingdom pre-bid.

I'll be calling upon our best artisans to help provide a slew of great A+S workshops/demos, with the desire to film and make these classes available via an Amtgard EH youtube channel for archive and reference purposes!

I'll be calling upon our top fighters to help provide a slew of great martial arts workshops/demos, with the desire to film and make these classes available via an Amtgard EH youtube channel for archive and reference purposes!

My kingdom calendar will revolve around a once a month major kingdom RP events at centrally located parks throughout the EH and Dreadmoor.

Possible table/demos at Fantasy related movie premieres and AKon?

I've got a few ideas/tricks up the sleeve and will share with you all as things develop, even if I don't get to don the pointy cap; I'll continue to contribute my services to the Kingdom.

Got any questions about my plans, don't hesitate to ask!

Huzzah,
Sutra the Red

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard