Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:57 am 

Good:
Seeing so many people that I had been wanting to talk to.
Ice's outfit for his Minions.
The V8 deep woods Quest.
The site. They paved several new places, and put gravel on most of the paths and around the picnic tables since March. And they told us they were planning more site upgrades soon. Can't wait to see what it looks like in December.

Bad:
The V7 game. My ability to have fun in V7 requires careful planning of spell/ability lists to fit the game, and/or having the right equipment. I had forgotten this.

Ugly: The rain. Because of the pavilions it wasn't really that bad, except for those that were camping. Quite a few people left rather than risk it Saturday night.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:11 pm 

Good: Site, Feast, Attitudes

Bad: Sir Isaac Newton's pole shot to someone's head on Friday night.

Ugly: Alby.

Rayel

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:11 pm 

Good: Hotel camping, site upgrades, yummy feast, spending the whole day sitting in camp with friends

Bad: Kinda wish there'd been an actual schedule of things happening. It was a VERY dull event for non-combatants.

Ugly: V7 and having to bail on feast/court with migraine/nausea because so many people smoked at/around the pavilion. That's rude and gross, y'all.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:19 pm 

Good: Feast! Seeing friends and making new ones. MEAD! (thanks Falamar and Zed) Hanging out all night with some hilarious guys.

Bad: the only bad was the rain and it wasn't that bad, just a bit annoying.

I'll just keep the ugly out of it lol!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:37 pm 

The King's List

Good: Feast, Entertainers in Court, Having some pomp and circumstance in our court!
Seeing people happy and the feeling that the Kingdom was whole! The entire event being
undead themed. NO DRAMA AT ALL!

Bad: The rain and all it ruined! The injury from the light pole.

Ugly: OMG that pic of me sitting in court lol. Oh well I am the Death Knight King MuHahaha

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:15 pm 

The good....getting power stacked for the v8 quest. Seeing undead minions with my despicable me minion favors on....that's just sexy,, getting to trench with bros and friends...fighting with brennon and Brett and not feeling like a broken old man....v7 battle game that I'm quite sure I was intoxicated,,,, I think my side won,,,,bah,,,,,two bottles of whiskey and getting to do shots with everyone. Getting the king drunk,,,,and stories of my inner eight year old running around once I blacked out,,,

Bad,,,,,,,blacking out,,,,,but my handlers say I wasn't as bad as others,,,,,,Sara getting head butted by glens lights,,,cause he had to have bigger lights than mine,,,,Lefty's,,,,bahhh,, the rain making others fun levels go down,,,,,,( vote granite and there will be no rain),,,,,,food at feast,,,,raw food sucks,,,,I only ate the roll and three spoons of beans,,,hence the blackout.... Getting out bid for the first time on a relic,,,,that sucked,,,even when I was bribing the bidder,,lol.

Ugly,,,,,,,,,,

Big thanks to the monarch and his crew for helping Fri night when I needed them, thanks to those that put me in bed,,,,,then chased me down and put me in bed again. And thanks to those that do so much work to make the EH a better kingdom. We are the bar that others measure to. Remember that ,,,,,,

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:03 pm 

Bravo

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:29 am 

Good... I didn't go so it was good that I didn't have to see Alby.

Bad... That my wife came up sick, sick sick, and I couldn't just leave her at home.

Ugly... as always... Alby.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:55 pm 

The Good: A really nice site, and really open. I thought it was great. Court was very well done, I enjoyed the undead theme very much. It was good to reconnect with some people I hadn't seen in a long while.

The Bad: The rain was not welcomed. And this time, it wasn't my fault.

The Ugly: Man, you guys aren't kidding about Alby! And smelly, too!

---------------------------------------
"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
-George Bernard Shaw

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:04 pm 

Good: absolutely loved the undead serving various meat theme.....
Getting to meet new people. Hanging out with Friends and Family. Bardic, both at court and after (Ghostie rocks). Seeing Sir Galen again. Finially getting to try the V8 Druid Ranger build.
Bad: rain, rain, go away....let me visit OK one day without rain

Ugly: soggy spell balls, left in the truck after unpacking

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard