Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post subject: ORK3
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 pm 

ORK3 has gone live. There are still some kinks to work out. Please be patient. Once I have figured it out, I will get with your park PM's to get them access so they can work with you all individually to fix the things that didn't transfer over.

I do have the full list of due paid status for the entire active kingdom on a spreadsheet, so please do not worry about that part. I was able to copy that on Friday night after the ORK went to "read only" status.

There will be a learning curve with the new ORK3, so please allow your park (and Kingdom) PM's to learn how to do their jobs all over again.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I will keep a running list of them and address them as soon as I have the answers. As for access, as soon as I have access and my own passwords, I will start to work with ya'll to get you access.

Thank you,
Dailyn

Post subject: Re: ORK3
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:36 pm 

Please check your ORK3 and compare to your regular ORK to make sure that everything has transferred. If it has not done so, please let your park level PM know so I can put together a report for the ORK3 admin.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard