Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:03 am 

Does anyone besides me and the Corsairs think our High table is abit on the poor side?
We need proper Thrones and seating for the High Table, as well as Feastware ie... Plates, flatware, Goblets, serving platter ...etc.
I have the Royal Seamstress working on Making a Fancy Emerald Hills Table cloth for the High Table.
I believe that this kingdom deserves abit of "Pomp and circumstance". We can purchase 2 Identical prof made High back thrones that are light and easily moved for 5-600$ ea. Nice seating for the other 4 spots for about 50$ ea. The cost of the Feastware varies.
Granted I could spend my 10% and have all this by mid-reign. But I would like to ask for donations of money for the seating and either money or items for the feastware or decor for the high table/noble/knights Tables. We would be wanting a footlocker/chest to lock up these table item.
If anyone would be willing to make tablecloths for the Noble/Knights tables or even some large EH flags or banners for court. This monarchy will be very appreciative and will not forget you.
Here is a time to show your skills and patronage to this kingdom.
The Corsairs will be doing our part aswell. We are attempting to have the new kingdom crowns ready by coronation, but they are being hand made for the EH.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:55 pm 

I would be willing to make the feastware for the high table. Stoneware plates, goblets, bowls, and a crate for them. Don't have enough time to have it done by coronation, but by midreign shouldn't be a problem.

Squire to Sir Logan T. Black
Clan Chieftain of the Turtle Clan
Ship's Surgeon, HMS "Turtle's Revenge"
Gaslight Sky Pirate

"Dwarves and mountains have one thing in common: It takes an almighty hammer and a tremendous amount of persistence to overcome them."

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:13 am 

TYVM that is great

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:59 pm 

And where would these items be stored? We've maxed out the currently available storage space at the midreign site and from past experience cannot trust Tanglewood not re-appropriate kingdom property. Is each incoming monarchy going to be responsible for storing and transporting all this furniture and feastware?

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 am 

chairs break down feastware in a box. min storage. responsibility of the treas

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:24 am 

Is this in addition to the throne Murtagh (sp?) made? Or in replacement of?

Rayel

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:23 pm 

Both. With the schems I was given. I am looking to have 6 matching thrones(2 main one a bit diff) to be placed at High table. Est cost of material is 30-40 dollars ea. Light weight easily broken down and beautiful in design.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm 

Ok here is the update so far.

Duke, Squire Docsi HardAnvil Has volunteered to use his stoneware skills to make the majority of the Feastwares for the High Table to include candlesticks
WallFlower As the Royal Seamstress Is making the Tablecloth. And also donated a Knights Banner that will fly over the Knights Table as well as the CoK meetings.
Corsair Z's Father (Who I will anounce as soon as I am sure of how to spell his name) Is making 6 of the High Back Gothic Thrones(TY to Karen-Ann Williams for the prints to this. http://www.greydragon.org/furniture/chairs/index.html) Hopefully 2 at Midreign and the rest by Endreign. Sir Logan will be helping with the embelishment of the main 2 thrones as well
Tigerhawk is making a EH Flag to be hung behind the Monarchy and will be supplying the tablecloths for the Knights table
Other have said they would donate and I will notify when I know what is comming

We still need a few I tem... Utensils,and anything else anyone might deliver to make court what it should be, Like .. a chest to lock the feastware up in.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:52 pm 

updated

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard