Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:14 pm 

Congrats all,

Shield of Reflection - Thordor of MS
DIP - Hvem of FK
Ring o Power - Madrox of FK
Bow o Malice- Azmodious of MWG
Heimdale's Horn - TBD

We are still in the dark about who got the Coronation relics. Anyone from the past court know?

Exciting news btw! I donated a phys rep for Myhril Chain and the Shield o Reflection.

The shield sure is purdy!!! I will also be donating a DIP. If anyone else wants to help provide a phys rep for any of the other relics, please do so! It adds to the LARP ambiance that is the dream.

My plan is to make a new set of Kingdom Relics, maintain a list of who receives them and beg them to be accountable in ensuring they get back to the monarch or be replaced if lost-fixed if damaged.

I forgot to present them during court, but I knew the court was itching for hard earned Saturday night partying!

I will be posting pics of the relics with their current owners and keep a relic photo book for archiving/inspiratioal purposes.

Regards,
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:05 am 

i believe Madrox of FK got the gauntlets of Ogre power, Jade of FK got the mythril chain (she dont fight so she lets me use it) Shamus9sp) got the orb of healing i think, and Gott of FK got the sword of flames

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard