Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:56 am 

Event Rules - Roleplay/Battlegame Rules for Coronation 37

What follows are the event Roleplay/Battlegame Rules for Coronation 37
June 23-25

24hr Roleplay Event, so come ready to play your role.
Orange armbands will be distributed at gate to represent Out of Game status.
Glow sticks may also be provided.
Please bring your own. Red/Orange means campsite is off limits to roleplay/questing and Green means all clear for roleplay interaction. Simply hang a colored glow stick at your campsite entrance.

Event Rules:
-Armband and kingdom money will be distributed at gate
-Allowances will be made by highest kingdom status
-Use orange armbands to signal out of game status. Don't abuse it, eh.
-Use coins to barter, trade, and buy.
-Money is lootable up to a maximum of 1 coin per death and 25% at moment of shattering (rounded down).
-To loot, looter must place foot on victim’s foot and repeat 'looting' x 5
-Logistics will be stationed at ditch field and will provide info, instructions and money
-Roleplay begins at 4pm Friday and ends at 6pm Saturday.
-Full lives/class reset at 6am Saturday, marking the start of a new 'game' and again at 2pm.
-Ditching field will also be known as the Gladiator Pits and betting/gambling is encouraged.
-Armbands not required for Court/Feast
-Monster personas before 2pm Saturday only allowed with approval of GM of Monsters - Elder.
-Rules will be handed out at gate, so do read your rules set.

Battlegame rules:
-Full Class Battlegame, full count on everything.
-All relics will be active in game. Some relics may/will be made available previous to the battlegame in the form of prizes for tournaments and games.
-Only team Generals i.e. Sir Forest and Sir Wolverine can discuss rules/monsters with myself, the GMR (Rayel) and GMM (Elder) (so if anyone has a question, ask your general in a timely manner) after 1:30pm Saturday.
-Game objectives will be to destroy the Cult's Temple or the EH Armies Barracks. The team bases will be located at unoccupied campsites. The EH Army barracks will be located at campsite 2. The Cult's Temple will be located at campsite 17 (*or equal unoccupied site). I ask team generals to make sure there are water coolers in order to keep your members hydrated. The EH Team will require a water cooler for in-game purposes as well. See below for description. Each team will have a flag at their base that must be captured - that when presented to the logistics table as proof of sacking the opponents base will result in a win. No teleporting with game flags. Also, Each teams base will be their own Nirvana.
-A black obelisk (or similar phys rep located in center of ditch field) will be centrally located and can be used by either force to summon/invoke their demon/angel defender. In order to summon your teams defender, your team must control the obelisk for 5 minutes. Each team must designate 4 priestess'/clerics who will roleplay the summoning. There will be four spots at the corners of the obelisk that the priestess'/clerics must touch and remain undisturbed for 5 minutes. Once the 5 minutes have passed, the successful team who controls obelisk will have 'summoned' their demon/angel defender. Only Sir Forest and Sir Wolverine will play said defender roles. Sir Forest will play a High Angel and Sir Wolverine will play a Demon Prince. Monster types can be found in the Our Un Avathar. Yes, I know it is not up to date to the 7.0 rules. When generals play as defenders, they will be considered 'replaced' by said monsters and when defeated, they will return where they left off as their established class. Just because the Cult summons their demon first, does not mean the EH Army cannot gain control of the obelisk and summon their High Angel. Both teams can summon their defender. Angel/Prince can be summoned up to a maximum of one time.
-Maps will be handed out to the team generals and captains showing in game paths and flow of game. These rules must be followed or player caught off (not on an away team) approved path will have a life deducted from their total. An online version can be found here: http://www.genericrevolution.com/amtgar ... ewood1.jpg [note: the map is not to scale or completly correct. Any suggestion or changes just find me or im me and they'll be updated.]
-Each team will be allowed to have 2-3 man away teams. Each team will consist of one 6th level or lower member and 2 3rd level or lower members. These teams will have full mobility off designated in-game paths. Any sites/paths with 'out of roleplay' markings or status must be avoided.
-The EH Army will start with control of the old Alchemist Ariel (played by Sir McFadden) He must be kept alive for 20 minutes in order to create the potion known as Norven's Sight. At the 15 minute mark, the Cult will be allowed a small group of shadow ghosts (write ups to follow). If Ariel is successful in making the elixir, the members who consume the potion will be able to attack/see shadow ghosts as normal. Anyone not having Norven's sight will not be able to attack/see shadow ghosts. The potion will be represented by a water cooler that after the first 20 minutes will be considered a vat of Norvens sight potion. So in essence, the army will have enough to go around for their army.
-Priestess' and clerics are non-combat NPC's, so with that, do NOT physically attack a priestess/cleric. They are immune to all physical and magical attacks except lethal spell balls. Please be considerate when throwing a spell ball at a priestess/cleric.
-To avoid rules raping and misunderstandings, please communicate any ideas and thoughts to myself AND the GMR (Rayel). Thanks.

If I missed anything, I will try to cover the details in this thread or simply ask in IM or public ally and I will reply ASAP. I really think this can be an exciting battlegame for all to be had so come join us and save the kingdom or bring the darkness.

Regards
S

Find the map for the battlegame/relicquest starting at 2pm Saturday here: http://www.genericrevolution.com/amtgar ... ewood1.jpg [note: the map is not to scale or completly correct. Any suggestion or changes just find me or im me and they'll be updated.]

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:28 pm 

Re: Event Rules - Roleplay/Battlegame Rules for Coronation 37 [911 Update]

Get your event flyer/schedule right here.

http://www.genericrevolution.com/amtgard/eventflyer.pdf

I'll do my best to have enough copies to go around, but if you can then print up your own set and be prepared when you show up this weekend, then you'll be ahead of the curve!

Regards
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard