Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post subject: Artus Pass Court
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm 

Hear ye, Hear ye!

Duke Sutra Bahaus and the populace of Artus Pass announces its First Court Event to be conducted on January 10, 2010. We invite the whole of the Emerald Hills to come help us celebrate. Below is a schedule of events for the day as well as Rules for the Battle Game and Feast Menu. We cordially request that the Class GMs please attend for class testing. We also extend an invitation to the Crown and his Officers to please attend as we will be awarding our populace.

Schedule of Events
12:30pm – Artus Pass Members Setup
2:00 pm – Sign-ins / Class Tests
2:45 pm – Battle Game Team Selection and Rules overview
3:00 pm – The Goblin Invasion!
3:45pm – Winners of the Goblin Invasion announced
4:00pm – Feast
4:45pm – Artus Pass Court with an open Invitation to the Crown at the end of our proceedings
5:00pm Open Battlegames

Feast Menu
Eniad's Potato Soup with French Bread

Rules of the Battle Game:

1)Siege Battle

2)Last Life Scenario (Spells/abilities reset each round. Casters/Assassins CAN NOT change spell/abilities once their sheets are turned into the reeve(s).)

3)Best 3 of 5 wins

4)The defending team will be full class accessible. (Must play the class you signed in as)

5)The attacking team will be Goblins and Artificed Goblins (listed below)

6)There will be the Main Gate entry point and 2 others selected by the goblins

7)The attackers must hold the Fort for 5 minutes. If all of the defenders are killed then the Goblin Team wins.

8)Goblins must return to their base or touch an Artificed Goblin for a 5 sec Respawn count. Goblins have unlimited lives.

9)Artificed Goblins must return to their base for a 30 count respawn. Artificed Goblins have only 4 lives

10)At the start of Each round the Goblin team must select which one of them will be an Artificed Goblin (1 artificed goblin for every 4 regular goblins). The same players MAY NOT be Artificed goblins more than once unless specified by a reeve. (meaning everyone has played it once already)

11)The Defending team must pick a Captain. The Captain is allowed 1 enchantment of choice. This can be stacked by a Wizard or an Attuned Scout etc). The same player MAY NOT be the captain per round. (Unless every player has been captain already).

Artificed Goblin

Type: Mechanical Humanoid
Q/M Ratio: 2:1
Armor: 3 (Natural)
Weapons: Any Melee, Javelin
Shields: Medium
Immunities: Death
Natural Lives : 4
Abilities/Traits: Homestone, Strong, Lightning bolt 1 bolt/U "Lightning Bolt x5"
Notes: Lighting bolt can be cast in the right hand as if Artificed goblin had Ambidexterity
Weakness: Slow

Standard Goblin

Type: Humanoid
Q/M Ratio: .5:1
Armor: 1 (Worn)
Weapons: Single Short
Immunities: None
Natural Lives: 8
Abilities & Traits:
• Sheer Numbers (Ex) (T)
Vulnerability
• Weak
Levels:
2nd +2 Natural Lives (10 lives total)
3rd May use Short Bow or a Small or Medium Shield
4th +2 Natural Lives (12 lives total)
5th +3 Natural Lives (15 lives total)
6th +2 Armor (Worn) (2 Total)

Post subject: Re: Artus Pass Court
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:55 am 

We are FOUR whole days from the first of many Artus Pass Court/ Mini event Day. Out of curiosity (and a heads up for food prep) How many of you guys are planning on coming out this weekend. Or possibly coming out? The Almanac and current weather predictions have it as a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Hope to see you all out.. Have a great day, stay warm, and be safe.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:59 pm 

Tuk and I will be there. It's up in the air whether we will have the three children or not.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:00 pm 

Me and 2 others possibly 3

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:42 pm 

Game on!
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:45 pm 

So here we are a couple hours after park and man oh man did we have a blast! For those who couldn't make it, we missed ya!

The final tally of sign in's were in the mid 20's not counting the 10+ walk up's who were not only entertained with a Amt-Sales pitch but were fed as well!

The battlegame went over amusingly well. It allowed us the chance to tweak the monster write up and rules and we look forward to having our next RP battlegame event much more refined.

Feast and Court was an incredible success. Eniad Norreh's Potato Soup hit the spot and TigerHawke and Fog's excellent pastries made braving the dawn weather so worth it as well!

Lily Rose provided beautifully crafted event favors which rocked the house! How many park events ya been to that gave ya a souvenir for just showing up?

We had a ridiculous amount of fun and the companionship warmed the heart!

Welcome along Swiss, CNote, and Zhenya! Who knew that The McGreggors were human billboards!?

Thanks to Ghosttiger and TigerHawke for having made the drive down and lending a much appreciated and needed helping hand! Awesome time getting to finally meet ya both! Really hope the event proved worthy of your time and energy!

Thanks to Lady Carmony and TuK! for coming out and prettying up the scenery!

More awesome news! A group of journalism students from Richland CC came out and are slating covering Artus Pass in their paper/video news! I'll keep the list posted so we can come out in force and show em what Amtgard is all about!

A hearty thank you to Salek who came out and helped keep time for the battlegame and provided an alternate event during the long'ish wait for court to kick up!

And now the Obligatory Helz Yeah!-Meh-WTF? List:

Helz Yeah!
-Awesome feast/desserts
-Great attitudes prevailed
-Cutest pages in the lands helped out!
-Getting to meet the fine folk of Red Storm
-Event favors
-All them loaner sashes (thanks so much Lily/Lucinda!)
-Almost +95% garbed up populace! Rock it!
-Getting to see so many Cats out
-10+ Walk Up Curious Bystanders/Future Members
-Getting to make a contact with journalists from the Richland Chronicle
-Muchly deserved awards handed out to a great group of folks!

Meh
-The mucky grass/mud

WTF?
-Lumios' most excellent wipe out! (would have made the Helz Yeah list but it was cold and slip sliding in mud is kinda rough! Got it on vid to boot! Will post to YT real quick like along with the wrap pant demo! Promise!)
-Got bone chilling cold real fast after sunset! Grr!

I know I'm missing out a slew of other things, so it's your duty to fill in the gaps kids!

It's so past my bed time but links to vids/pics will be posted soon, in the meantime - check out Fog's gallery!

Again all, to the AP core group - this would not have been possible without ya'll! Thank you. Sincerely.

K, talkatcha later!
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:03 am 

Great Time was had by those of us from Red Storm. Lots of ppl met and all were enjoyed. For those who missed the event it was a blast. We can't wait til the next time we get to come down to another event.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 am 

Don't forget Eniad's keys, last I heard they were in is pocket!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:49 am 

We had a fantastic time and talked about everything all the way home. Was great to finally be able to meet so many ppl that we had either talked to on line or posted to, here at the Forum. Thanks to the crew of Artus Pass for making Ghosttiger and I welcome and for rescuing us on Sat night when we got 'lost' ...we were so close. I can't say enough about just how wonderful the whole trip was, EXCEPT for the crazy drivers on 635 ....not as bad as Hartford ..but close;) 75 was so much faster to get home tho ..live and learn;)

Fighting, mini court and feast (mmmm potatoe soup, cherry cream pies), recognition for some pretty outstanding AP members as well as a few others. Not every day that you get to kneel on a gold cushion on a silver platter now is it? New friends. Eniad and Lucinda ...thanks for the space to crash, and the laughs. Favors ...and lots of them. Tents, banners, new members, members from other parks, lots of hugs, pics, GARB, the exchange of 'I made this' to ' this is how I make it', and foam swinging.

Thank-you, thank-you!! mwahahahaha ..we'll be back for sure.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:06 am 

Hey no fair. I put them in "safe" place so I wouldnt lose them .. I never used that pocket before. Another great highlight was getting power back just in time to cook the feast and having Ghosttiger "butter my biscuits." IT was amaing to host Tigerhawke and Ghosttiger we had a blast with some late night talking and then waking up at 600am to know power. Yes Yes come to AP and you get KP. Lucinda and Tigerhawke peeling potatoes in the dark just to help prep making the 6 gallons of soup for the feast. Cant wait to do it again.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am 

LOL ..guess the vorpal potatoe peeler is going to have to go into my weapon making tool box ! Now if I could just figure out how to pad it to make it Amt legal ;) ...pretty scarey no?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 am 

Vid Links from the Artus Pass Mini-Court:
Court:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3oVoETMeTM
Battlegame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ezKt_KjJs

Enjoy,
S

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 am 

Thank you for those videos, it was interesting to see what my wipe out looked like. It was a great event and I was glad to participate

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:56 am 

luminos";p="9918 wrote:
Thank you for those videos, it was interesting to see what my wipe out looked like. It was a great event and I was glad to participate

That wipe out had a legendary "thud" behind it.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:24 pm 

Luminos, you were a blast good sir! It was even better finding out you were one of the kilt-clan (non-wearing) members who visited MS 3-4yrs ago!

It was my pleasure getting to hang out with ya. How's the side, like Fog points out, that spill was mighty rough.

Take care good sir!
S

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard