Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point

Post subject: Qualls
 Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:04 pm 

Greetings all! I have posted both here as well on the Facebook page announcements concerning the upcoming Quals being held at KP this next weekend, prior to the Kingdom Quals on the 19/20th. I've recieved some resistane, some out right opposition, coupled with equal parts of support and amazing advice. I've even made contact with many people who have kindly shared their hard earned knowledges.

Overall, I am yet again honored to know such a versatile and helpful bunch of people!

With that said, over the last week, some of the best advice I've gotten is to go to people who are successful in the A&S realm of AMTGARD and ask them questions.

So, here is my question; would you spectacular AMTGARDIANS who are experienced with both the judging and qualification ends of this to come out to park and give classes on what makes items acceptable, unacceptable, and score better than they normally would?Would you be willing to come and give KP some of your time to better the qualling process?

Are we doing something you don't like? Or holding our events in a way that makes you scratch your head? Come out and educate us! One of the benefits of being new is having a fresh perspective. But, without the experience to back it up, we're bound to make mistakes from time to time! I don't have all the answers! If we put our heads together, though, we might just make a positive impact! So, who is willing to help shape up KP and get us ready for qualifications like never before?

If this is something that interests you, please feel free to pop in next weekend. That way, you can look at the things we would enter and give first hand constructive criticism at a time when we need it the most. Also, if you don't mind bringing out examples of things one could use or should not use. Again, all help would be greatly appreciated! And, even if you can't attend, just knowing you understand where we're coming from and that you, too care for the fate of KP is a huge help!

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Zelodie, Baroness of KP

Post subject: Re: Qualls
 Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:12 am 

well said

Post subject: Re: Qualls
 Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 am 

So, I'm going to be running a bit late, today. My plans with my 91 year old mother got changed and I wasn't informed of this until now. So, instead of having lunch at eleven, like I though we were, it's going to be at noon. I won't be terribly late, but I will be about an hour later than I had hoped for. We're still doing everything we had planned, today. This shouldn't be affecting anything! Proceed as normal! LOL

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point