Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: Gypsy Runaway
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:42 pm 

Who is the gypsy runaway you might ask. I say that she is I, Deino Mistaya. I have fled from the land of Neverwinter to the home in the Kingdom of the Emerald Hills that I was taken from many years ago. Upon my return to the Hills I was taken in by other Gypsies and Wolves. They have given me a new home and a new life. I love my new family as if they were blood.

My tale is just of how I came to be part of the household that is Luna Lobos. The gypsy women have taught me many things and are masters in their crafts. The wolves are fierce and are not ones to be provoked, many masters in their own fields. I find our own Catarina Silvermist to be intriguing , between her love of all things shiny, and her fierce loyalty, she is one to also be feared. She is truly a Cat among wolves and I am proud to call her sister.

Post subject: Gypsy Runaway
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:56 am 

I shall now spin the tale of my first meeting with Luna Lobos.
I arrived at Mourningwood Glen cautious, weapons in hand. I knew not of the people, nor of their nature towards outsiders. I found shelter from the heat of the day near a large group of Gypsy women and their wolf counterparts. I began speaking with two gypsies, Zin and Rogue. They welcomed me to Mourningwood Glen and began spinning their own tales, but those are not mine to tell***. As Rogue, Zin and I conversed beneath the shade, a ditch battle began. I watched the wolves in awe during battle, their fierceness was unparalleled. I watched the one known as Asmodious pick off warriors one by one with frightening accuracy. Catarina Silvermist joined our group. Her voice was soft as was her nature. Catarina intrigued me, after all, how could a Cat seem so at peace among wolves?
Catarina asked me who I was and where I was from. I responded nervously with Deino Mistaya from Neverwinter, just east of North River. She smiled; I sensed she realized I was nervous. She took me away from the group and told me many things. About her Tierney, her origins and how she came to find Luna Lobos* Catarina and I talked for several more hours, sometimes joined by the other Gypsy women. Catarina and I came to Mourningwood Glen as strangers, but departed as sisters. Her heart is more stout and pure than even the knights of King Arthur’s time, and her loyalty is not easily rivaled. Knowing her is a privilege, being called sister is an honor.

*** Catarina Silvermist is the record keeper of the house. She spins the many tales of our family’s origin.
** If you ask nicely I’m sure she will tell you all about it

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing