Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:28 pm 

The Journal of Squire Famous

Dear Journal,
The last few weeks have been adventures for me. It all started the day our current King ,Alby, was crowned. It was a normal day at tangle wood when a group of cultist went on a mass rampage about the "void". I, fearing for the safety of all that reside in the Emerald Hills, decided I would put an end to this "void" once and for all. I pushed the 100% worsted vicuña sheets down away from my extremely muscular body and rolled out of my bed made of cumulus clouds. I descended the stairs of my fifty story tower of impenetrability and headed to my armory. I, knowing armor would not be necessary, simply put on my tabard, breeches, and belt. I grabbed a short sword made out of the strongest metal in the known world and placed it on my back. I went outside and took mount on my great dragon and set to the skys on a journey to Tanglewood Forrest.
upon my arrival, I could since the people were in need of a hero. I thought to myself "who better then I ,the greatest fighter in all history, to be this hero. I dismounted and wondered deep into Forrest. As I went deeper I could here him scream...s of the innocents that dwelled in the woods. I also heard a chant " All hail the void, The void is strength, strength is power, All hail the void." and I knew that this was the cult I was looking for. I rushed towards the screams leaping over the bodies of warriors that had fallen at the hand of this cult. When I reached the part of the woods known as "camp site 7" I saw a black portal and in front of this portal, fifty men stood before me all with weapons drawn and chanting that evil chant. I was told to join or die but I had other plans. When I refused to join them they tried to attack me but all fifty were no match for me. I easily killed every last one of them without breaking a sweat. The villagers rushed to me with praise and coin. One villager informed me that on the other side of the portal there was a completely new realm where the rules of this world did not apply. I was curious to what was on the other side so I rushed to the Emerald Hills Library. At the door to the library I met with the one called Finn who gave me a book with the words "Amtgard The Rules of Play Version 7.7" displayed on the front. He told me that to enter the "void" I would need a this and told me a few other thing but I honestly paid no attention to anything else. I hurried back to the portal and charged through to the other side. Once in the strange new realm I was immediately attacked by hundreds of thousands of monsters but like the cultist they were no match for someone of my skill. After single handedly destroying every creature in that realm. I claimed it in the name of the Emerald Hills. I left the realm and reported to the King to be. He informed me that I was to be named Champion of the Emerald Hills at his coronation unless someone could beat me in combat.
The next day was a fun one. I stood upon the battle field and fought challenger after challenger to prove that I deserved to be the champion. I do not remember all of the battles as they happened so quick but I do remember one. As I was fighting some one less important then me there was an old man who I believe to be somewhat crazy screaming in the back ground. " I was here in the beginning, I know the history." but I thought nothing of it at the time. At court I was named Champion of The Emerald Hills and all cheered my name. After I traveled to the place where other Bards like myself preform. I was greeted by many women and the finest ale. I will leave what happened afterwards out. I want to be able to deny the illegitimate children.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing