Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: My Assension.......
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:26 am 

With the smell of fresh blood in the air, after a few decisive strikes Sebaki and Necrocannon stood over the werewolf nearly dead before them o n the ground panting, gasping for air. With a cold stare and an even colder tone Sebaki looked down at the werewolf and said. "How much do you value your life." The desprate creature gasped. "More than any thing." Sebaki knelt down and whispered the the wreched thing before him."Then turn us and you have my word you shall live." Moments later after the creature had bitten them both Sebaki produced a small glowing vial and poured it down the beast's mouth. It's wounds healed almost instantly,before the beast could react their weapons were upon it. "Tell the one they call Kenta I would have words with him, we have much business to disscuss." Necro said flattly. The lycan disappeared into the woods shortly after. Sebaki turned to Necro. "We must seek out Sir Delphos, he shall prove to be a valuable asset to us very soon brother, but first let us expolre the full extent of our new found power so that we may master them." The brothers turned and vanished into the shadows of the night from whence they came............

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing