Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: The escape
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:53 pm 

Through the woods the young elf ran. His heart beating faster and faster as the angry husband of the woman he was wooing drew closer. He knew this man could not match blades with him but his days of senseless murder were over. He quickly leapt into a nearby pile of brush. Hopefully the darkness of the night and the large limbs would conceal his presence. When the husband reached the brush the elf was hiding in he shouted "I know your here elf, your kind is not welcome here and what you were doing with my wife is a crime punishable by death." He drew his sword and began to swing it wildly at the brush. The elf knew he needed to act and act quick. He sprang from the brush and was quick to his guard. "I do not wish to kill you" the elf said. Blind with rage the man charged the elf, his sword in position to impale the elf. With a quick perry to the side the elf stuck his foot out and the man was sent to the ground face first into a pile of ork feces. With the man down the elf continued with his original plan of running. Now even more angry the man picked himself up off of the ground and wiped his face. "Elf mark my words, you will die tonight"......

"Don't ask me what my name is"

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing