Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post subject: Re: WBW: FOOD AND DRINKS
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:12 pm 

No, not particularly.

Have we ever met? Have you ever spoken to me? I think you're confused.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:37 pm 

Yes Brennon we have met and yes I have spoken to you

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 pm 

Curiosity got the better of me and I looked you up in the Amtwiki. Incredibly handy resource, that.

I don't remember talking to you. That probably doesn't mean anything as you don't seem particularly memorable. Anyway, I'm sure that when we spoke I said something or did something that offended you. I can't say that surprises me. Given your behavior in this thread you seem pretty easily offended and prone to hysterics.

Regardless, I didn't mean to upset you with whatever it is I said or did. I don't know you and I don't go out of my way to bother irritating people I don't know. So I apologize for whatever it is you're bothered by. It was unintentional.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 am 

You see Aria, Brennon doesn't realize that for the safety of those concerned, the bathrooms and showers are locked between events...for we have vagrants that have been found wandering on site taking advantage of our showers and bathrooms. However, it is not my responsibility to make sure that they are opened back up at the beginning of each event...just like it is not my responsibility to make sure that they are locked after each event. It is the responsibility of whosoever is in charge of the event...but if I get there first I will unlock them.

Please allow Mr. Brennon and his 'Brennon-ite' followers to think whatever they see fit, for in their eyes there's no way you're ever going to persuade them from where they stand and the way they think. They feel that they are always right and you are wrong...no matter what the topic may be.

P.S. ~ Don't piss off a lady that has a knife and rifle target in her backyard.

Rendezvous'rs are just kids with really BIG playgrounds....and black powder toys that go BOOM!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:09 am 

Threejugs ... you ... really don't know? No one told you what happened at the event?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:09 am 

All I got to say to your BS Brennon is better to be not memorable then to be remembered as an self centered irritant prick

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 am 

Actually I JUST found out....

I was privately messaged and told.

First: WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME AT THE EVENT SO I COULD KICK MCFADDEN'S ASS?

Second: Who the hell let him have access to the emergency keys? Cause he sure didn't get the ones from the house! They're locked up in the safe!

Rendezvous'rs are just kids with really BIG playgrounds....and black powder toys that go BOOM!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 am 

All I know is that he was pissed and wouldn't even speak to me that day. About anything!

Was so pissed he was ready to quit Amtgard all together!

Something about all of the work that he and I've put into the place, then he turned red and walked off....

So I didn't push it. I knew he'd cool off. That was sometime after the Knight's Meeting that afternoon at the house. Didn't see him again until almost dark at the Saracen's meeting.

I had to deal with feeding the horses, chores, etc. for the ranch, and getting the bar ready. Had to make a trip to town for food and more alcohol for the Tavern.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 am 

Right. So you two go acting like irresponsible children and locking up facilities the kingdom has contracted and rented. Then you have the gall to go bitching about how awesome you are, how nobody appreciates the work you do, etcetera. Not just here, but on Facebook as well. Apparently one venue simply isn't enough. Then you randomly attack me for no good reason for a throw-away statement of act.

And here we are.

You're right, nobody appreciates your work. You act like a spoiled brat and a fool. You and McFadden. It's not surprising that some people don't take you seriously and aren't willing to help you. Who would want to work with you, really?

You can act however you want. I'm certainly not going to gainsay treating people poorly as I've made a very enjoyable habit of it. What you don't get to do, however, is treat people poorly and then lament the fact that they won't help you. You either play nice and get help or you act the way you enjoy and shoulder the burden yourself.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:45 am 

Brennon...feel free to not attend any event you want.

For I was not in on the locking of the bathrooms.
Nor did I know anything of it until recently.
Recently as of last night when I was told.
Seems that no one bothered to tell me what my husband was up to. They said it was handled and there was no reason to upset me about it. I didn't lock them, so why am I accused of such?

Please be careful who you call an irresponsible child. I know of few people who can handle a ranch, a job, a house AND being the Caretaker of Tanglewood.

How about I handle my shit and you handle yours?
Or is that just a little too much for you to handle too?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:49 am 

Quote:
For I was not in on the locking of the bathrooms.
Nor did I know anything of it until recently.
Recently as of last night when I was told.
Seems that no one bothered to tell me what my husband was up to. They said it was handled and there was no reason to upset me about it. I didn't lock them, so why am I accused of such?

I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm saying the land owners, collectively, are acting irresponsibly. And they have a history of acting irresponsibly. One of the (several) reasons we get fewer interkingdom travelers is because they don't like dealing with the attitude they have to deal with from you and McFadden.

Between you goind around espousing how awesome you are constantly while trying to insist you're 'being humble', and him getting stumble-drunk proclaiming how he owns the site and can kick off anybody he wants, we have a distinct problem with the owners of Tanglewood forest.

Think about your behavior. Think about the things you say on here and on Facebook. Think about how the two of you act on site. If you two were normal site owners we would have picked up stakes and found another event site years ago.

Quote:
Please be careful who you call an irresponsible child. I know of few people who can handle a ranch, a job, a house AND being the Caretaker of Tanglewood.

You are NOT handling Tanglewood. You are hurting our events with your (and McFaddens) behavior. Don't go around claiming how much good you're doing for the land and then turn around and drive people away from events.

Quote:
How about I handle my shit and you handle yours?
Or is that just a little too much for you to handle too?

Because I didn't get involved with your shit. I don't generally care enough about you to get involved with your shit. We are at this juncture because you attacked me at random after choosing to take offense at something completely innocuous. You invited me into your shit by throwing it at me. Don't go and play like I'm intruding on your private life now.

You are not the victim here. You are the problem.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:13 pm 

Brennon EH wrote:
I don't think giving away booze is a sustainable business model.

Not trying to rehash anything or sound like I'm wanting to aggravate/defend anyone, but if I read into this comment correctly, I just feel the need to clarify something quickly.

If it is the free aspect of the tavern you are referring to, it's more of a legal term than actually totally giving anything away. Unless she has certain licences and the servers are also TABC licensed, we can't sell anything with alcohol. So, to be able to provide people with the spirits they want AND not risk being fined or worse, everything is technically a donation. From mundane experiences with the topic at hand, I'm going out on a limb, here and guessing that the goal of the "free with an $XX donation" was in good faith that the donations would at the least cover the costs of whatever was consumed. So, I can see how frustrations would build when said plan seems to not work out as smoothly as hoped. That's just me, though.

Now, if you knew all of this, already, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I just didn't want you to think she was giving it away for the heck of it and expecting better results.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard