Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:25 pm 

Populace of the Emerald Hills ~

[align=justify]I, Lady Dreanya Jurista, hereby declare my intent to run for the Kingdom position of Prime Minister. I have spent the last twelve months assisting Grand Duke Sir Morgan Ironwolf as he has successfully completed almost two terms of Prime Minister and I have learned a lot.

Though I have never served as Prime Minister, I have been involved "behind the scenes" with various aspects of this Kingdom since I helped update the Tanglewood Forest Lease in 2004. Currently, I am the President of the Board of Directors and have worked with others in updating the Board of Directors' Standard Operating Procedures, RGK Charter, and Tanglewood Forest Land Rules and Regulations.

As Prime Minister, I will continue the projects that Sir Morgan has promoted as well as my own. I will work with local PMs to continue efforts to get the ORK completely updated. I will also make an effort and provide a schedule so that I can work with the local PMs to keep the records accurate.

I will utilize the new EHPM page to keep you informed (1) whether you're dues paid; (2) whether the Kingdom has a waiver/event contract on file for you; and (3) where you can find me. In addition, you can request ORK updates and pre-pay for events and membership fees on this site.

I will also continue to provide Player Handbooks to dues-paid members and add to the Player Handbook to ensure that our dues-paid members have the most up-to-date and thorough information at their disposal [Updated Character Sheets are next].

I will also utilize the local PMs to disseminate the newsletters to the members that I do not see regularly.

As assistant to Sir Morgan, I have been working with him on organizing and combining the paper archives of the Kingdom. Sir Morgan's ultimate goal is to sort through the archives and have all of the paperwork scanned onto a CD. This way, the Kingdom PM need only have the CD in his/her possession and the paper records can be left safely in the Kingdom storage unit. If this project is not finished before Sir Morgan steps down, it will be done during my term.

In addition, the final stages of the "Operation Gate" will be finished. We will continue to use the Gate List so that members and visitors will not have to re-sign Waivers and Event Contracts. With the new EH Gate Register, we will be utilizing the *new* EH Membership Cards so that members will only have to show their EH cards, pay, and sign-in to enter gate. My goal is to make Gate faster, more efficient, and less painful for all.

In more exciting news, the Celestial Kingdom and the Wetlands have indicated their desire and willingness to adopt the Gate List and Membership Card system as well. I am already working with members of those Kingdoms so that your EH Membership Cards will allow you the same access to the CK and WL events. I make no promises as to whether these goals will come to fruition; however, the interest is there and I will continue to provide those Kingdoms with any information they need to make these goals a reality.

If you have any questions about my platform, or anything else, please feel free to contact me here or via e-mail at dreanya @ yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.[/align]
In service,

Lady Dreanya Jurista

Last edited by Dreanya on Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:51 pm 

Wootage!!!

[/align]

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:19 am 

Voting takes place on March 10-11, 2007 at your park. Get out and vote!

LDJ

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:18 pm 

Don't forget to get out and vote this weekend!

Even if you're not dues paid, don't fret! Pay your dues this weekend, and you, too, can vote! Unlike the residency requirement, the Corpora does not require you to be dues paid two weeks before the elections. [Corpora I.E.2]

So, pay your dues and make your voice heard!

Lady Dreanya Jurista
EHPM Candidate

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard