Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard

Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:47 am 

So sayeth the dream.

I stand among an ocean of burning stars that yearn for their place among the great names of time.

Some burn brighter than others, none the less, they burn with the same passion, for the promise of a flourishing dream we can all bask in the glory of.

Troubled times come and go, and this is no exception.

A dark plague encroaches at our southern borders, a pestilence that must be dealt with in order to ensure the survival of all that is righteous and pure.

I call to the great names that have lit their home's hearth fires here in the Hills.

I call upon the Corsairs:
For their name is ancient among the heavens, their brutish lust for war, slatted only by the blood of their enemies.

I call upon the Crawling Chaos:
For their unwavering loyalty and blazing dedication to the kingdom, time and time again, their faith truly tested.

I call upon the Drunken Wyvern:
For their craft is hidden from the eyes, may their majicks and strengths find their way to the aid of the kingdom.

I call upon the Fallen:
May their wiley methods find a new venue for the profit of their coffers and the strengthening of the kingdom.

I call upon the Green Dragons:
May their gods of astral purple bestow their mercy and grace upon these lands.

I call upon the Justicars:
For their name is known throughout the lands, leaving their enemy razed to the ground in the blazing wake of their military might.

I call upon the Sable Pride:
For their darkest shade from the cruelest suns, their paths untravelled and unseen to the uninitiated, their roots the deepest in these hills.

I call upon the not forgotten:
For their strength will not be ignored, their importance not cast aside, for they too call the Emerald Hills their home and love.

I call upon these names, so that they may come to the allied aid; not to me, but to the Emerald Hills in these trying times.

For the sacred scriptures say:
...for the gods crafted the Emerald Hills to test the faithful...

So I say to each and every one of you, to find your faith, your faith in the Emerald Hills.

I can do no mighty feat without the help of the most common man, woman or child.

With deepest regards,
Sutra Bahuas
Grand Inquisitor of the Emerald Hills

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » General Amtgard