Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Old Althing Results

Post Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:38 pm 

An allthing will be held same days as Kingdom elections Nov 30th - Dac 1st.
Agenda will be posted soon.

Post subject: Re: November Allthing
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:58 pm 

Althing agenda is as follows

1:Add the following to court appointee section:
Heir Apparent
Must be between the ages of 14 and 17
Appointed and dismissed at the Monarch’s discretion
The Heir Apparent shall assist the Monarch by keeping a watch for participants under the age of 18 worthy of notice and recommend them to the Monarch for appropriate awards
Could receive the title of Lord/Lady at the end of his/her term

A: Yes
B: No

2: Principality revamp. This is a joint effort between myself and Dame Fauna to bring the kingdom Principality into standardization to the rest of Amtgard.
https://word.office.live.com/wv/WordVie ... evamp.docx

a: Yes

3: To extend the duties of the PM of Treasury. All Items of the Monarchy (IE Crowns, Thrones, High table Items, Kingdom sword ... etc.) must have records of accountability from Monarch to Monarch. Stepping down Monarch and Stepping up Monarch will sign them over. If any Item is lost or missing, that Monarch will find themselves liable for the replacement of said Item.
Note: This is to protect the Kingdom from the constant loss and repurchase of these Items that we have worked so hard to acquire.

4: Change the Kingdom Prime Minister of Records to a 1 year position September to September.
AND the Prime Minister of Records shall have a seat on the Board of Directors for their term.
AND could receive the title of Count at the end of their term.
If approved, this will go into effect September 2014.

Althing Discussion Items:
1: The following is the proposed per event contract the Kingdom would use if it returned to Tanglewood Forest in the future. This is including as a discussion item to solicit feedback. Please provide feedback to Falamar.
https://word.office.live.com/wv/WordVie ... t+1.2.docx

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:03 pm 

Agreement for use of Tanglewood Forest

Use of Tanglewood Forest is restricted to public areas. A map will be provided to indicate public and non-public areas.

I _____________________ , (The Lessee) understand that I am entering into a legal contract for use of the land known as Tanglewood Forest. This contract is between the above indicated person and Tanglewood Forest (The Lessor).
The Tanglewood Forest representative for this contract will be ______________________.
By signature of this agreement the Lessee confirms that the Lessor’s representative is acceptable.

This agreement is entered into for the starting date of ___/____/____, and a final date of ____/____/____.
The cost to the Lessee will be $7.50 per person, children 10 and under are free. Payment tendered by 12pm (noon) on the last day of the event.

This fee entitles the Lessee to the use of public areas and the following services.
Prior to and within 7 days of the use of Tanglewood Forest:
Mowing of the parking lot
Mowing of the area known as the battle field
Clearing of the area known as merchants row
Clearing of the area known as Bardic
Clearing of the drainage ditches at merchants row
Clearing all culverts on roadways to ensure adequate site drainage.
Clearing of traffic impeding debris on the public road.

Lessee will be responsible for collection and removal of all trash generated by their activities while using Tanglewood Forest, unless this amenity is selected below.
Lessee will be responsible for leaving the restroom and showering facilities in the same condition as they are initially inspected. (Date/time stamped photographs are encouraged)

To insure that the Lessee and Lessor are in agreement with the site conditions upon initial use, the Lessee’s Representative and the Lessor’s Representative will perform an initial site review and a subsequent Closing site review. Any failure to remove trash or to leave the site in the same condition it was found will be subject to partial or complete loss of the security deposit depending on the extent of non-compliance.

Event deposit is $200.00
Failure to adequately clean site of debris: $100.00
Failure to adequately clean restrooms: $100.00

Additional amenities:
For a fee of $80.00 Lessor will make available a trash deposit site and haul the trash off site. _____ _____
Int Int
For a fee of $40.00 per day Lessor will rent the use of the Tavern to the Lessee. _____ _____
Int Int
# RV hookups are available at an additional cost of $10.00 per night. (on a per person basis)
# Merchant stalls are available at an additional cost of $10.00 per night. (on a per person basis)

_____________________________________ _________________________________
Lessee Representative Date Lessor Representative Date

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:55 pm 

Not pretty but here it is pasted

Legend:
Black text: unaltered (theoretically, my touchpad/mouse is touchy and accidents happen)
(Dark) Red Text: altered in the course of reorganizing to Falamar’s instruction and/or to comply with http://www.amtgardinc.com/blpages/kingdomstatus.html
Orange Text: unrequested but seemed like reasonable changes (that I don’t remember if I talked to Falamar about or not) to my original Confederacy concept and the reporting guidelines and such in light of the requested changes
Purple Text: reworded to enhance clarity or due to reorganizational necessity/consistency in light of assorted changes. The former section B has been combined with section A and the former section F is now section B.
Green Text: Please Note that for change highlighting and reference purposes I have left in certain stricken text that is designated for pre-Althing submission deletion by strikethrough.

IX Subgroup (Park) Guidelines
A. Subgroup Types and Formation
1. Park
a To be an EH Park an Amtgard Chapter shall be a “contracted chapter” as per Amtgard: the Rules of Play.
b Parks shall not be a chapter of any non-EH Kingdom
c Parks shall have completed the requirements in the Petitioning Park Agreement
d Parks shall have signed an official contract with the EH Monarch
i Approval of any Park contract with EH will be by majority vote of the EH Board of Directors (BOD)
ii The EH BOD can terminate the contract by majority vote if:
(a) The EH Monarch or PM brings evidence to the BOD that the contract has been violated
(b) Such evidence is found by the BOD to show that a violation has occurred
2. Confederation of Parks (Confederacy):
a Should 2 or more EH Parks located outside the EH exclusive domain (as defined by Amtgard: the Rules of Play) with the eventual goal of forming their own Kingdom develop a mutual interest in cooperatively joining forces they may form a Confederacy.
b EH Parks may create or join an EH Confederacy by having a Confederacy addendum added to their park contract(s).
c A Confederacy must select one of its Parks to be its functional geographic center and that park:
i Shall be least 150 miles from the official Chapter Seat of any Amtgard Kingdom
ii Shall be greater than 75 miles from the functional geographic center of any existing EH Confederacy
iii Shall be greater than 75 miles from the Chapter Seat of any EH Principality unless the formation of the Confederacy is initiated by the Principality in which case the Principality Chapter Seat and the Confederacy functional geographic center will be the same Park
iv Shall be greater than 75 miles from the Chapter Seat of any non-EH Amtgard entity that meets the size/status guidelines of an EH Principality
d For the purpose of determining subgroup size a given Confederacy’s resident sign-ins in a given month will be determined by the greater of either:
i The total number of Confederacy residents attending any single Confederacy Park on a regularly scheduled Park day or
ii The total number of Confederacy residents signing in at a Confederacy or Kingdom sponsored Event in that month
3. Principality (only attainable by a Confederacy)
a The subgroup type of Principality is reserved for a Park or Confederacy that is preparing to petition for Kingdom status.
b A subgroup switching to the Principality type:
i From the Confederacy type needs to declare one of its parks the Chapter Seat for pre-Kingdom attendance calculating and contract purposes
ii From the Park type needs to form a Confederacy with the parks within a 75 mile radius of the Park/Chapter Seat for pre-Kingdom multi-park cooperation purposes
c The subgroup shall have prepared a Principality Corpora of Bylaws under which the proposed Principality shall practice governing itself in a kingdom-like fashion.
i The Principality Corpora shall NOT contain bylaws contrary to the EH Corpora
ii The Principality Corpora can include:
(a) Provisions for a Principality Circle of Knights for the purpose of:
(i) Drafting the future kingdoms COK bylaws
(ii) Recommending qualified Principality residents to the EH COK
(b) Stricter requirements than the EH corpora
d Principality residents are EH residents and may run for EH High Office and participate in EH Althings.
i Principality resident votes shall NOT count in EH Kingdom officer elections.
ii Principality resident votes SHALL be counted in EH kingdom Altings.
e The EH PM shall NOT have access to a Principality Chapter Seat records in the ORK. Note: Failure to maintain records is a contract violation that may result in Park or Confederacy demotion.
f Before the EH Monarchy will discuss with or otherwise notify the COM of a Principality’s desire to declare intent to apply or Kingdom status (at a future Gathering of the Clans) the Principality Chapter Seat shall have maintained Principality status for at least 12 consecutive months.
g Before the EH Monarchy will make a motion for the COM to consider a Principality for promotion to Kingdom status the Principality shall have made all necessary applications, notifications and preparations as per the transition guidelines laid out by Amtgard Inc.
B. Subgroup Size/Status Guidelines
1. Subgroup size/status is calculated by the number of residents who: claim that subgroup; are at least 8 years old; and have at least one sign-in at that subgroup in that month
2. Subgroup size/status shall be defined as:
a Shire
i Minimum of 3 different residents signing in per month
ii Minimum Residency is per park for a Confederation of Parks
iii No time limit (any new subgroup is considered a Shire)
b Barony
i Minimum of 20 different residents signing in per month
ii Must have been a Shire (or Confederate Shire) for at least 6 months
c Duchy
i Minimum of 40 different residents signing into subgroup per month
ii Must have been a Barony (or Confederate Barony) for at least 9 months
d Principality
i Minimum of 65 different residents signing in to subgroup per month
ii Must have been a Duchy (or Confederate Duchy) for a minimum of 12 months
3. Subgroups shall be promoted to the next largest size/status designation with approval of the EH Monarch.
4. Subgroups may be demoted once per Reign by joint agreement of the Kingdom Monarch and PM for either:
a Failing to maintain the minimum number of different residents signing in per month required for its size/status for 6 of the 12 preceding months or
b Failing to comply with other current contractual obligations including changes to the corpora or joint agreements of the Monarch, and either the PM or GMR
C. Subgroup Record Guidelines
1. Subgroup Prime Ministers must assist the Kingdom PM in their collection of records. Toward that end they must submit their park records to the ORK at least once per month and provide copies of their sign-in sheets and waivers to the Kingdom PM at each Coronation and Midreign
2. Confederacy subgroups must also submit copies of their sign-in sheets and waivers to the Confederacy PM
3. Principalities shall continue to submit copies of records to the EH PM as per applicable Park/Confederacy Guidelines until the Principality has gained full independence as per COM decision.
D. Guidelines for all subgroups in relation to Awards
1. Only the kingdom can award Knighthoods
2. Only the kingdom can award Dreamkeepers, Hellriders, Masks, or Walkers of the Middle
3. Only the kingdom can award non-class Masterhoods (Master of the Rose, Lion, etc.)
4. Any subgroup may award Titles of Nobility earned by tenure as listed in the Corpora, or for a specific service. (Baron, Baronet, Lord/Lady) NOTE: May not award titles greater than that which the subgroup’s Monarch is eligible to receive upon stepping down
5. Any subgroup can create new non-ladder awards, orders and non-noble titles
6. Pro-tem subgroup officers may only give orders up to level 3 as per Shire without prior approval of the Kingdom Monarch
E. Subgroup Award and officer guidelines based on group size
1. Shire/Confederate Shire
a May NOT award any class Masterhoods
b May give any other non-reserved award up to level 3
c To qualify for office one needs to enter a minimum of 3 entries per tournament (otherwise as per Kingdom Monarch guidelines) in Crown Quals
2. Barony/Confederate Barony
a May award class Masterhoods
b May give any other non-reserved award up to level 5
c To qualify for office one needs to enter a minimum of 5 entries per tournament (otherwise as per Kingdom Monarch guidelines) in Crown Quals
3. Duchy/Confederate Duchy
a May award class Masterhoods.
b May give any non-reserved award up to level 7
c To qualify for office one needs to enter a minimum of 7 entries per tournament (otherwise as per Kingdom Monarch guidelines) in Crown Quals
4. Principality
a May award class Masterhoods
b May give any non-reserved award up to level 9
c Officers must qualify as per the requirements for Kingdom Monarch in Crown Qual

Post subject: Althing/Election ballot
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:25 pm 

Ballots Can be accessed at this link.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:35 am 

I'm accepting voting reports until 11:59 PM Friday, Dec. 6. pm@amtgard-eh.com

Email me the list of voters AND either how each person voted OR (preferred:) the total tallies for your park.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Old Althing Results